Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lunchbox #96


Today, my husband's lunch featured (clockwise):

  • A fully loaded bacon Greek salad: Pieces of nitrate free bacon, feta cheese, carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, salt, pepper. (I picked out the red onions, which my husband doesn't tolerate well. Also, had I packed it for myself, I'd have added a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.)
  • A big bowl of fresh blueberries

Note: My husband said that he would love to have this salad again and again, though maybe with some other animal protein added to make it more filling - chunks of chicken for example. I love constructive criticism. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...