Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lunchbox #91

Quiche, cherries, carrots.
Near-midnight lunchbox photographs invariably
lack the pretty look of ambient natural light.
Today, my husband's lunch featured (clockwise):
  • Quiche! Last night at about 10:30 p.m. it dawned on me that I hadn't yet pulled together my husband's lunch. I threw some already cooked sausage patties on the bottom of a 2 c. rectangular Pyrex dish. Next into the dish went some full-fat shredded cheese, a few small spoons of salsa. I filled in the gaps with a blend of 3 beaten eggs and about 1/4 c. half and half. 350 F for about an hour - until it was golden brown and firm.
    (And yea, the menu plan had burgers on it, but we got by on salmon and sausage yesterday...)
  • Fresh cherries
  • Baby carrots (bagged)

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...