Friday, August 20, 2010

Tahini Dressing, and Lamb Kebabs with Yoghurt Sauce and Lambrusco

On our vacation, my sister-in-law (a nonpaleo/nonprimal) kindly sought a meal that I could also consume with relish...or more like...consume with taragon greek yoghurt. :) She made these honey-lime lamb kebabs, which were so tasty, especially with a little Lambrusco - bought by my parents at Trader Joe's - served on the side. (If I make the kebabs in the future, I'll probably cut the honey by half or more to make it less carby.) Our offering was a kale salad (still using our friends' kale!) with tahini dressing and cucumbers and tomatoes.



Quick Tahini Dressing
Dresses one large salad

Ingredients
1/3 c. sesame tahini
1/3 c. tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
Olive oil, to desired consistency

Directions
Blend all ingredients except olive oil in a mini food processor. Add olive oil slowly, until desired consistency is achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...